Terms & Conditions
Winner’s Choice Lottery #78
- Closing Sunday 14th August 2022 drawn at 1.00pm Thursday August 18th 2022, at the office of Kids with Cancer Foundation, ‘Mitchell Park’, 22/22 Hudson Ave Castle Hill NSW, public welcome. Results will be published in the ‘Public Notices’ column of ‘The Australian’ newspaper on Monday 22nd August, 2022. All winners will be notified by registered mail. 900,000 tickets printed.
- Ticket value and prize value is in Australian dollars (AUD)
- 1st prize is a ‘Winner’s Choice’ valued at $80,000 retail of any motor vehicle or vehicles, or a combination of vehicle & boat, bike, caravan etc. or holiday, or Gold Bullion.
- The winner of the first prize, if they are a multi ticket buyer of 3, 5, 10, or 25 consecutive tickets will also receive a single bonus between $2,000-$10,000 i.e.:
- 3 tickets $6 – Retail shopping vouchers, $2,000.
- 5 tickets $10 – Retail shopping vouchers, $4,000.
- 10 tickets $20 – Holiday or retail shopping vouchers of your choice, value $6,000
- 25 tickets $50 – Holiday of your choice, or a shopping spree, in one store of your choice, to a value of $10,000
- Only one bonus applies to a maximum of $10,000, and the winner’s bonus does not apply to 2nd – 10th prize winners.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Up to $30,000 can be given as cash to form part of the winner’s $80,000. Due to Victoria regulations, a cash portion cannot be given as prize.
- The Foundation will purchase all prizes and reserves the right to purchase prizes from Australian dealers of its choice.
- Only Australian residents may enter the lottery. Prizes will only be delivered to Australian addresses.
- Winners in remote areas may need to collect their prize from the nearest supplier, in their State or Territory.
- If the winner of prizes 2-10 is under the age of 18 and in the ACT (or if it’s an offence in any State or Territory) the prize will be awarded to the parent or guardian.
- All winners will be notified by registered mail.
- 900,000 tickets available.
- There will be a redraw if any winner cannot be contacted, or doesn’t respond to registered Mail, after 30 days from the date of the draw at the office of Kids with Cancer Foundation, ‘Mitchell Park’, 22/22 Hudson Ave Castle Hill NSW, by using the same method as the initial draw, being an electronic draw that includes all entries that were in the campaign, public welcome.
- Promoter, Kids with Cancer Foundation. Peter Bodman Director, 22/22 Hudson Ave. Castle Hill NSW 2154, Mailing address, PO Box 7000 Baulkham Hills BC NSW 2153.
Bonus VIP prize draw details as follows:
|Prize||Nature of Prize||Retail Value of Prize||Draw Date & Time|
|Bonus Draw 1^||$2,500 Coles Myer Gift Card
(1 to be won each month)
|$5,000||27th May 2022 at 2.00 pm
24th June 2022 at 2.00 pm
|Total Value of Prizes||$5,000|
- Supporters who are phoned and sign up to our VIP Club and go in the draw to win.
- VIP supporters are those who have successful transactions debited via credit card and they will go into 2 draws to win 1 of 2 $2,500 Coles Myer Gift Cards.
- VIP Bonus Draw Address where conducted – 9 George St, North Strathfield NSW 2137